Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner (£500 bonus on successful completion of apprenticeship) Senate Group
You will be providing administrative support and assistance to the team and clients of Senate Group, a leading UK provider of security consultancy services helping business prepare for emergency, crisis management and disaster recovery. You will one of the friendly and professional staff there to help look after their broad portfolio of clients.
Closing date: 09 Jan 2023
Bonus payment of £500 on successful completion of Apprenticeship.
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
23 Jan 2023
13 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Team and their clients.
- Take responsibility for issues that arise as well as cases and ensure they are resolved in a timely fashion to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Identify and act upon any challenges that arise within company procedures.
- Ensure delivery of best practice standards to both internal and external customers and provide input to development of best practice.
- Perform other tasks on an ad-hoc basis as required by management.
- Be expected to deliver on your objectives and with the full support of the business exceed those objectives agreed between you and your manager.
- Deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation.
- Understand the purpose of the business and what ‘brand promise' means.
- Learn the internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes and digital media policies that are relevant to you and your organisation.
- Be aware of the appropriate legislation and regulatory requirements that affect the business.
- Understand how establishing the facts enable you to create a customer focused experience and appropriate response.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The candidate will follow a Level 2 Apprenticeship programme and study towards a full Level 2 Standard in Customer Service. This training will be structured and delivered by Cheshire College – South & West. If the candidate does not hold GCSE grades A-C (9-4) or equivalent, they will be required to complete a Level 1 Functional Skill in the relevant subject
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
May lead to full time position with the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 4/Grade C or above) Desired
About the employer
CHESHIRE COLLEGE SOUTH AND WEST
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.