Office Based/ Reception Apprentice Hull City Council - Hull Training and Adult Education
Hull Training and Adult Education have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and friendly apprentice to work within the administration team. You will provide both administration and customer service support to both internal and external customers.
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Your wage will be paid monthly
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
12 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The administration team within Hull Training and Adult Education provide first line support for internal and external customers. This is a key role and critical to the service provided.
- Dealing with customers face to face on the busy reception area's
- Assist with record keeping (using the Client Management Systems) – inputting data and producing reports.
- Produce documentation as required – including letters & emails.
- Make and receive calls – ensuring all leads and messages are passed on promptly and accurately.
- General administration duties such as photocopying, filing, scanning, shredding.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Public Service Operational Delivery Officer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship if available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
01482 614 157
Public service operational delivery officer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.