Hull City Council Integrated Looked After Children - Administration Apprentice Kingston upon Hull City Council
Hull City Council's ILAC team are looking for 2 Business Administration Apprentices to join their team. The successful candidates will take on a varied role supporting colleagues to ensure that an effective range of services for children are planned, actioned and reviewed in accordance with statutory and Information Governance procedures.
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Wages paid monthly on last working day of the month
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
15 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- providing a high quality and efficient general administration support service
- communicating with members of the public, the call centre, and internal and external agencies to ensure best service is delivered
- maintaining specific databases, inputting and extracting data
- maintaining up-to-date, accurate, and quality data on appropriate systems and more.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Advanced Business Administration Level 3
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Functional Skills in maths, English if required
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship if available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A - C / 7 - 4) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Business Administration (Grade Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Emmployer Engagement Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.