With millions of anglers worldwide and a never-ending supply of content, events, and activities we are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to create, edit and distribute content in an engaging way to build our growing social media presence.
Closing date: today
• 20 days Holiday (excl. Bank Holidays) • Annual birthday bonus • Annual team building days • Annual £300 product allowance (tackle / clothing)
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Sep 2022
11 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· An avid blogger and social media user – ideally experienced in creating and managing social media content
· You’ll be a strong communicator – able to write copy to educate and engage
· Coordinated and organized – you should be confident running several content campaign calendars simultaneously maintaining quality and growth
· Experienced with video content – you will help to expand our YouTube presence and interface through all our marketing platforms in collaboration with contributors
· Creative thinking – whether it’s preparing graphics for an ad or finding a new way to drive engagement online we support innovation
What the job involves:
· Co-ordinating social media posts across multiple platforms and communities
· Creating content to engage our audiences
· Regularly create and repurpose video content
· Engage with PRO-Team members and affiliates as a source of content
· Driving growth across all existing websites and social media platforms
· Social media planning and scheduling
· Analysis of social media performance through native and third-party analytics
· Ensuring our social media activities meet KPI and align with business strategy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will gain a Level 3 Advanced Digital Marketer Apprenticeship.
- Included is an MTA HTML 5 Application Development Fundamentals Certification.
- Based in the workplace with 20% Off The Job Training including half a day at Yeovil College during term time.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship is recognised for entry on to the Register of IT Technicians and those completing their apprenticeships are eligible to apply for registration.
Completion of the apprenticeship would also allow access to join as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and/or Associate membership of BCS.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4+) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)