IT Support Apprentice (Project Centre , part of Marston Holdings) Project Centre (part of Marston Holdings)
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to complement their existing teams, helping them keep their equipment, software and services correctly configured, secure and up to date and assist with onboarding all new recruits.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
10 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide on-site technical support to all staff across various offices
- Have a sympathetic and understanding approach to all service users
- Work with our IT service provider and in-house IT service department to minimise IT downtime and ensure evolving user requirements are being met.
- Produce any follow up actions and escalate as necessary within the business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.