We are looking for a full time Finance Administrator Apprentice to join our friendly and professional Finance team. This role will be key to providing invaluable administrative support to our busy team including finance functions such as bank reconciliations, updating and maintaining the cash-books and assisting with the fortnightly bank runs.
Closing date: 06 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
13 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide general administrative support to the Finance Team as appropriate.
- Attend team and other meetings, as appropriate, and take minutes if necessary.
- Ensure all information is kept in accordance with Data Protection legislation, organisational policy and the requirements of confidentiality.
- Deal with general queries from external customers, staff and managers by telephone, face to face and email.
- Filing, photocopying and post.
- The above list is not exhaustive and post holders may be asked to undertake any task commensurate with their role.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
Attendance of 2 workshops a month for the first 6 months
Assessor visits to the workplace once the workshops have finished to prepare you for your End Point Assessment
If you have not already achieved a C/4 + in both maths and English (or equivalent) and cannot provide evidence in the form of a certificate, you will also need to achieve Functional skills at Level 2, in both Numeracy and Literacy. This will include sitting an exam.
You will be given 20% of your working week dedicated to your apprenticeship study, or Off the Job Training, to carry out self-supported study, compiling your portfolio or completing work set by your assessor
End point assessment to achieve your final apprenticeship grade
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right candidate we would hope to be in a position for them to join the Finance team on completion but this can not be guaranteed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent ICT related qualification (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
WESTON COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.