Hull City Council Social Services - West Locality - Office Administration Apprentice Kingston upon Hull City Council
Hull City Council’s West Locality Centre are looking to appoint an apprentice to join their team. The role is to support social work administrators/coordinators in their day to day tasks including recording sensitive and highly confidential information on their bespoke system. The role will also entail working on the busy main reception.
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Wages paid monthly, last working day of each month.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
10 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Apprentice will be expected to undertake a range of the following:
- Arranging and documenting meetings
- Answering calls in a polite and professional manner
- Dealing with members of the public on a daily basis
- Raising orders and processing invoices
- Updating Liquid Logic (Database)
- Arranging contacts, interpreters and transport
- Filing documents
- Collating data
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Public Service Operational Delivery Officer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the Local Authority
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
01482 614 157
Public service operational delivery officer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.