Working closely with fellow administrators, within a busy referral management environment, each day that presents itself will be exciting, upbeat and different from the next. We are confident when we say Healthshare is a special place to work.
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Wage will be paid monthly
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
10 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- To work collaboratively and provide support with key stakeholders such as Patients, relatives/carers, Operational Managers and Company Directors, Clinical staff, GP’s, surgery staff Informatics, Finance, HR, and Service Development
- To be first point of contact for complaints
- To support the clinicians working within the services, e.g.: cancellation of clinics; to book interpreters
- To deal with voice mails
- To deal effectively with patient enquiries, queries and appointment requests by telephone
- To register patients using PAS Systems
- To deal effectively and sensitively with all issues relating to patients in an appropriate, factual and confidential manner
- To maintain a healthy and safe working environment for self and colleagues
- To Inform a Team Leader of any factors affecting delivery of service as soon as they arise
- To adhere to contract policies and procedures with regards to booking of patients correctly and into the appropriate clinics
- To be proactive in terms of ensuring that all clinics are filled to capacity
- All information concerning patients/clients and staff must be treated as strictly confidential at all times
- You must maintain a good knowledge of Information Security, Confidentiality and Data protection
- To actively communicate with your team members to assist service delivery
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Public Service Operational Delivery Officer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 2 Award in Operational Delivery
Level 3 Certificate in Operation Delivery
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential progression routes
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Business Engagement Team
Public service operational delivery officer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.