Business Support Apprentice - HCC Independent Conference & Review Team Kingston upon Hull City Council
We are opening a social work academy in Hull which will be available at the end of May. We have an apprenticeship vacancy at Hull City Council's Midmere Centre to support the manager and staff with admin tasks, including social media support, manage telephone calls and correspondence. Create/update records, databases, offer front of house support.
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Paid monthly on the last working day of the month.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
10 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Communicate effectively and respond professionally to incoming phone calls, emails and correspondence.
- Drafting correspondence to internal and external officers
- Update and maintain IT systems
- Assisting with creating files and attending meetings
- To maintain strict confidentiality of all records produced
- Providing support in managing diaries of teams and individuals, arranging meetings and also minute taking of meetings
- To ensure all tasks are completed to agreed timescales and standard
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Advanced Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English
- On-programme learning to include knowledge, skills and behaviours relating to all aspects of business administration
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
- We will provide basic training through Orale
- We would offer some of the level 1 safeguarding training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to progress to future job opportunities for the successful candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Business Administration (Grade Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Business Engagement Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.