Apprentice Nursery Assistant ANGELS DAY NURSERY GREAT BARR LTD
Apprentice Nursery Assistant required for the leading Angels Day Nursery in Perry Barr (B42). Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 2 or 3 for up to 18 months.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
17 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Caring for children, including nappy changing and toilet training
- Completing activities with children
- Preparing meals, snacks and drinks
- Keeping records of attendance
- Making observations and recording them for development
- Reporting any concerns about the children and their welfare to management
- Assisting senior staff by completing tasks required
- General housekeeping
- Any other duties related duties to support nursery required
- Other varied duties included at later stages once experience and competent
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Childcare Level 2 Qualification
Training will be delivered online/on employer site and managed by our assessors
20% off the job training guaranteed (7 hours out of 35 in working week) will go to training. Whether this be in the form of a "day off" or allocated during the working week is agreed upon by the employer.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible opportunity to progress onto employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 2/3 or E/D) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
0121 333 3001
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.