Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship HUNGRY CATERPILLAR DAY NURSERIES LTD
This Apprenticeship opportunity with Hungry Catepillars will alow you to gain experience, earn a salary and achieve a recognised early years Level 3 qualification and start your career in early years
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
First 12 months of apprenticeship £12,500 pro rata to working hours - term time only position After the first year National Minimum Wage Once Qualified payscales from £20K to £23K pro rata to working hours
Total hours per week: 32.5
Possible start date
04 Sep 2022
09 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will work along side the team as a practitioner but with support.
- You will have the opportunity to plan, impliment & supervises child initiated & adult led activities following the development needs & interests of each child.
- You will be involved in the daily routine care of the children as well as key person responsibility to help ensure each child feels safe, their development needs are met and their progress is shared with parents.
- You will be asigned a tutor who will set your work and support your through your qualfication
- You will have a nursery based mentor who will be on hand to support you with your work and offer day to day guidance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- At the end of your training you will achieve a full and relevant Early Years Qualfication
- Your training will be delivered by HAWK or another of our training partners..
- You will work full time but have time to off the job (20% of the week) to complete course work, visit other settings, attend training or do online training etc...
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After you complete your qualification your can:
- Progress within Hungry Caterpillars and take on more responsibility / progress into more senior roles (room leader / deputy manager / manager)
- Take on a full key worker role and support a group of children
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HAWK MANAGEMENT (UK) LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.