Apprentice Sales Admin Assistant T. C. HARRISON GROUP LIMITED
If you are keen to kick start your career in the Sales field then this is the role for you, we’re looking for a highly motivated Apprentice to join our sales admin team in Sheffield.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
09 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To work with sales administrator to ensure the efficient running of the sales administration department and to project a good company image
- Deal with telephone enquiries as and when required
- Deal with purchase and machine invoicing
- Follow up all equipment to ensure delivery dates are met
- Liaise with service department to ensure all vehicle problems are rectified, ensuring all dealer fitted, as well as factory fitted, accessories are correct
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance, in line with company image
- Ensure that cheques/monies are collected in line with company rules on any vehicles sold
- Receive equipment documentation following sale. Input order form details to computer and attach invoice to documents
- Prepare documentation for vehicle taxation and registration purposes
- Input new/used equipment information on computer
- Input destination & despatch summary sheets – daily
- File all documentation as necessary
- To operate telephone switchboard and act as Receptionist for dealership as and when required
- Support sales management in recovering DTS debt promptly
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study a Business Administrator Level 3 Standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression to higher level or permanent employment for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
T. C. HARRISON GROUP LIMITED
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.