Raynes Park High - Business Administration Apprenticeship INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
Are you an organised person aspiring to work within administration? Here is an opportunity to earn whilst you learn and gain valuable experience and a recognised qualification. Business administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors with fantastic career progression.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 33.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
09 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide office support to a busy administrative office
- Prepare reports from databases
- Interact with clients, staff, and suppliers
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the correct department
- Take phone messages and passing them on to the relevant member of staff
- Follow up on all administrative communications such as invoicing, supplier or vendor enquiries
- Shredding, filing, and general office tidying
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Standard:
This training programme focuses on developing your administration skills.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression into full-time employment for the right applicant
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.