An opportunity has arisen for a digital marketing apprenticeship Cutwel. You will be based at the HQ in Cleckheaton where you shall report to the Digital Marketing Manager to help support the marketing department by undertaking a wide variety of tasks.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
16 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Launching new products (website imports and launch campaigns)
- Email marketing
- Website maintenance
- PR/Social Media admin
- Proofreading marketing literature
- Creating images/graphics
- Building web pages
- Search engine optimisation
- Order processing customer service
- Assist the department with any other tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.