Business Administrator Apprentice THREE MAINTENANCE SERVICES LIMITED
We are seeking to recruit and train a new member of our Admin team who will support the sales team and the Directors whilst learning the fundamentals of running and organising a busy office. An exciting and varied opportunity with each day offering something different.
Closing date: 14 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Aug 2022
13 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering calls and correspondences
- Maintaining office supplies
- Ensuring accuracy of our customer database and audit information
- Supporting helpdesk needs with contractors and clients
- Completing data entry tasks
- Photocopying, scanning, filing, archiving
- Supporting the Management team on large projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 business administrator apprenticeship standard
- Level 2 functional skills in English and maths as required
- End point assessment
This apprenticeship is work based and therefore no college attendence is required. However, you will spend 20% of your time doing 'off the job' training. This will be agreed between the employer and the training provider.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A job opportunity at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate with career development and broadening of skill base across other disciplines.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 (C) and above) Essential
About the employer
SOLIHULL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY CENTRE
01789 266 245
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.