Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship REVIVE CAFE LIMITED
We will ensure that you are trained to the highest level on both front and back of house duties, our General Manager and Executive Head Chef have over 45 yrs experience. You will learn the foundations of how to thrive in a busy café, able to use that learned new knowledge in your future, to become a huge asset to any organisation in hospitality.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Tips from Cash / Credits cards are shared in proportion of hours worked per month. This is a fair way of sharing for the number of staff working in our premises.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
07 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Front of House – welcome & seat customers
• Bartending - make & serve hot & cold beverages. Make cocktails & pour alcoholic drinks for customers. Change barrels/gas mixers in cellar
• Barista – learn the artistry of coffee making
• P&L – Ordering, liaising with suppliers & understanding profit & loss
• Kitchen Experience – help in the kitchen with set number of hours per week. Learn basics of food preparation, cooking & cleaning
• Health and Safety/Allergens
• Training others as & when needed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
Basic Food Safety Training Level 2 – Via on-line portal
First Aid Training
Functional skills as required
End point assessment
Delivered in the workplace, 20% of your time will be spent doing 'off the job' training. To be arranged between employer and provider.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Revive Café is a growing business, we always look to promote from within when possible.
A full-time job opportunity at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate with the option to progress onto an advanced apprenticeship if possible.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 (C) and above) Essential
Other Duke of Edinburgh Award (Grade Any level) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SOLIHULL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY CENTRE
01789 266 245
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.