Service & Maintenance L2 Technician apprenticeship TRANSPORT REPAIR GARAGE LTD
This is a interesting opportunity to join a family run well established local business. The apprentice will learn all aspects of motor mechanics from general repairs to full servicing. This employer offers a wide range of services , including Motor Home repairs and safety checks.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
The hourly pay rate will be reviewed during the candidates progress reviews and raised as learning mile stones are achieved.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
14 Oct 2022
06 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Brake system visual inspections and worn part replacements.
- Engine servicing according to vehicle service schedule.
- Suspension visual inspections and worn part replacement.
- The role will also include shadowing staff on complex diagnostic repairs.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- One day per week attending Skills Group training centre in Plymouth for the duration of apprenticeship.
- The successful applicant would gain a Level 2 Autocare apprenticeship.
- This course includes Functional skills level 1 English and Maths unless the candidate hold GCSE exemptions.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On completion of the level 2 apprenticeship the candidate will be considered for progression onto the level 3 program together with other specialist automotive training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TRANSPORT REPAIR GARAGE LTD
SKILLS TO GROUP LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.