Screening & Personnel Officer Apprentice CONSTANT SECURITY SERVICES LIMITED
We are looking for an ambitious individual who has attention to detail and a tenacious approach to ensure the recruitment process is administered with the care and attention that all potential new starters would expect and to ensure that their first impression of the organisation is one of care, organisation and control.
Closing date: 23 Aug 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
06 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Source candidates from the internet
- Equal Opportunities for new starters
- Produce statistics for Equal Opportunities, Staff Turnover and Stability Index
- Maintain Licensing Database
- Copy ID information required for screening
- Create yellow files
- Conduct screening
- Add the employee to 16-week Database, Uniform Database, ID Database and Visa Database (where appropriate)
- Produce ID card
- Order uniform
- Enter into Uniform Book
- Maintain Uniform Database
- Complete Induction and Starter Pack
- Supporting with Exit interviews
- Supporting with Return-to-Work interviews
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study a Business Administrator Level 3 Standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression to a permanent role within the company with potential to develop a successful career within Constant Security Services.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
CONSTANT SECURITY SERVICES LIMITED
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.