IT Support Technician Apprentice EMPLAS WINDOW SYSTEMS LIMITED
Set up in 1979, our client has grown over the past 4 decades to become one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of energy efficient and low maintenance windows & doors. They are now recruiting an IT Support Technician apprentice to join their team. They are looking for someone to support operations in line with SLAs.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
07 Sep 2022
06 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Manage incidents and requests around Application and Infrastructure service provision
· Performing remote and face to face troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
· Serving as the first point of contact for all customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or walk-ins, ensuring all contacts are recorded on the central ticketing system
· End to end management of the items in the ticketing system; recording events, problems and their resolution within the ticketing system
· Setting up and implementation of SLA’s for all interactions regarding N&I, ensuring requests are carried out in accordance with requirements, dates and information is accurate/complete and always recorded.
· Supporting the remit of senior members of the team to drive forward the roll out of all infrastructure improvement/transformation projects
· Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
· Assist with covering other areas within the Team
· This is not an exhaustive list and will be subject to any other duties or responsibilities as required by the demands of the business and appropriate to the grade and level of this role.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- ICT Level 3
- 4 weekly one to one sessions
- 12 weekly monitory visits
- Online Resource / VEL
- Tutor Access
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible full time permanent role within the company upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
IT technical salesperson
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.