Welding apprentice required to weld gates, flooring and hand rails. You will already have some experience of welding and now seeking an opportunity to expand your knowledge and achieve a level 3 welding apprenticeship qualification.
Closing date: 21 Dec 2022
This wage is dependent upon experience
Total hours per week: 42
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
06 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will attend college 1 day per week for a period of two years to study the theory and principles of welding techniques. You will also have regular visits from an assessor, to your company, to assess your work and guide you through your apprenticeship training.
Day to day duties at the company will include:
- Reading engineering drawings
- Fillet welding
- Vertical welding
- Rotation welding
- Plate and tube welding
- Using bandsaws and cropping machines
- Adhering to health and safety procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The training will lead to a level 3 welding apprenticeship
- You will attend college one day per week for two years, at In-Comm Training Services in Aldridge,WS9 8UG
- The practical element of the training will be at the company premises
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of this qualification you could be offered a permanent job
- Potentially taking on further responsibilities and attracting wage increases
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Sue Fisher or Alex Jones
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.