Business Administrator Apprentice Paramount Hotel (Global Village)
Paramount hotel require a hardworking and enthusiastic Business Admin Apprentice to join their admin team in Nottingham!
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
20 days + Bank Holidays free parking on site
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
05 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Administration Apprentice, you will be based at the hotel's reception where you will be responsible for
administrative duties in line with the business needs…
• Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required.
• Greet any visitors to the offices professionally and provide refreshments when appropriate.
• Check in in guests at the hotel and update management
• Data entry for the accounts payable invoices (in-house training provided)
• Operate internal Business Management System (BMS) and assist in further development and improvement of the system. (Full training will be provided).
• Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard and electronic format.
• Raise invoices/statements and assist with the credit control process.
Opportunity to be involved in the social media management of the company to
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-
Functional Skills level 1 / 2
Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Paramount Hotel (Global Village)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.