Office Support Apprentice GRAVITATE DIGITAL ACCOUNTING LIMITED
Due to the continued success of Gravitate Accounting, we are looking for an Office Support member to join our team. We want to attract the best people here at Gravitate and give our staff the best possible opportunities in their career whilst working in an environment that recognises the importance of well-being, family and friends.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
14 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working closely with a great team to help provide the best possible service to our clients
- Answering the phone to be the first line of contact to our clients and friends
- Keeping our CRM system up to date
- Becoming an integral part of a growing team, providing support when necessary.
- Management of Practice Software to ensure all client data is correct and accurate
- Knowledge of Senta is preferred but not essential
- Client communication and managing of Client FD's diaries
- Communicating effectively with other team members and providing a friendly and helpful point of contact for our clients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study a Business Administrator Level 3 Standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to higher level or permanent employment for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
GRAVITATE DIGITAL ACCOUNTING LIMITED
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.