Raise Associates are looking for a new admin apprentice to join their team. Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Apply Now!
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Aug 2022
04 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for an Admin Apprentice who will be able to support the team in a wide array of tasks and procedures. Within this role your responsibilities will include accounting support, general office and client admin.
At Raise, we provide a supportive environment to aid training and development as well as providing an interesting and challenging role.
- General bookkeeping
- Assisting with year-end accounts & VAT returns
- Payroll & pensions
- Using software such as Xero and IRIS
- Assisting the team with tax matters
- Dealing with client correspondence
- Maintaining & promoting good relationships with clients
- Engagement letters
- Anti-money laundering procedures
- Client due diligence
- Maintaining an efficient office environment
- Raising invoices
- Chasing outstanding amounts
- Timesheet management
- Assisting with new leads
- Maintaining marketing information
- Marketing the business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression opportunities within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 and above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.