Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 STOKE ON TRENT FOOD BANK LTD
Here at Stoke-on-Trent Foodbank, we offer an inclusive and supportive working environment to meet the needs of our community. If you are interested in local food poverty and tackling social justice in an active workplace, you may be the person we are looking for!
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
28 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To undertake general customer service, clerical and administrative duties
- To provide administrative support to colleagues within the team
- reception duties include meeting and greeting customers and visitors
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- If the apprentice is successful there may be further opportunities within Stoke-on-Trent Foodbank (this is also subject to funding)
- The apprentice may also want to expand their skills in other areas of the charity sector or within organisations promoting social justice
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
STOKE-ON-TRENT CITY COUNCIL
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.