Apprentice Production Team Member - Hammersmith PAUL PAUL UK LTD
PAUL UK, the French family owned Artisan Bakery & Shop, are looking to recruit some great people, if you love great quality food and have a passion for excellent customer service then working for PAUL UK is the place to be. We offer support, coaching and training to help you reach your potential, flexible hours and competitive rates of pay.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Starting Salary 8.91 per hour, salary worked out annually for a 35 hour week
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
03 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a production team member the main purpose of your role will be to contribute to increasing the sales of the shop through providing high quality food, sharing product knowledge, excellent displays, exceptional customer service, and working as part of a team.
• Minimising levels of wastage by correctly maintaining & storing products following recipe spec & preparation guidelines
• Monitoring the quality of all products being delivered into the shop to ensure that they are suitable for being sold.
• Prepare our product range, including viennoiserie & baked products, whole cakes, tarts & patisserie, salads, sandwiches and other items to the correct guidelines
• Monitoring the quality and consistency of food products before they are served, making sure that no sub-standard items are put out on display or served to customers
• Following our Food Safety controls at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
All of your training will be completed within the workplace, You will be working towards the Level 2 Hospitality Team Member apprenticeship.
You will have the opportunity to work towards your Functional Skills in Maths and English if you do not have the GCSEs or equivalent
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A natural progression route would be a Level 3 Apprenticeship, either Senior Production Chef or Hospitality Supervisor, depending on the chosen job path and if the current job role supports the learning
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
PERFORMANCE LEARNING GROUP LTD
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.