Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship THE HAVEN SCHOOL LIMITED
To work under the direct instruction of teaching staff, usually in the classroom with the teacher. Provide specific support to the teacher in the care of pupils and management of the classroom. Work may be carried out in the classroom or outside the main teaching area.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
02 Nov 2022
07 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Pastoral support for pupils within the school environment and at offsite activities
- first aid and welfare matters.
- Structured support with specific work programmes designed and supervised by individual teachers.
- Accompanying teaching staff and pupils on visits and trips
- Support the teacher in the development and implantation of individual learning plans and learning activities.
- Provide feedback to teachers and pupils on achievement, progress, and problems
- day to day care of children
Liaising with parents
- Preparing and supporting daily routes
Supervise meal times
Preparing and supporting outdoor activities
Work as part of a team
Maintain the health and safety of the environment and activities
Interacting with the children in their care
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On the job training to gain experience and required skills and behaviours at The Haven School.
Workshops at PTP Training Ltd to support knowledge development
You will gain a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship and functional Skills level 2 maths and English if you do not hold these currently
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?To be decided at the end of the programme training
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other GCSE Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE HAVEN SCHOOL LIMITED
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.