Business Administrator Apprentice Toni Cressey Mortgage Advisers
Toni Cressey Mortgage Advisers are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join their team. In this role, you will be providing administrative support for the mortgage advisors as well as offering first class customer service to clients. You will be trained and developed by a friendly and experienced team.
Closing date: 26 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 38.5
Possible start date
01 Jul 2022
02 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Providing support to mortgage advisers including assisting in completing necessary paperwork, keying applications online, uploading document to the lenders
· To deal with client’s telephone and email enquiries.
· Create and maintain filing systems / client files.
· Arrange and book appointments for clients.
· Update clients with their mortgage application progress
· Liaising with mortgage lenders, estate agents and Solicitors as and when necessary, for updates
· General Office duties including photocopying, filing, and scanning.
· Always comply with the firm’s Compliance, i.e. Anti-Money Laundering, Complaints Procedure, Whistle Blowing, Data Security, Vulnerable Clients face to face sales process, anti-bribery, Fraud, conflicts of interest etc
· To ensure that the firm’s clients are always treated fairly.
· Attend training sessions and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
· Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
- A bespoke programme of technical and vocational training
- Functional skills in Maths and English*if applicable
The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated work based trainer who will provide support and guidance throughout the course
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent contract upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship and further enhanced industry-based training
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
07827 081 754
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.