Apprentice Housing Administrator CHEVIN GROUP HOLDINGS LTD
Great opportunity to start your career in administration with this reputable and established firm of house builders. This is a varied role which will enable to you to develop many skills during your apprenticeship whilst gaining a qualification within Business Admin Level 3 NVQ through Babington Business College.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Aug 2022
01 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role entails the management of the reception area to ensure that customers are; received, assisted and directed to the appropriate party in a courteous, effective way. Provide general assistance to the practice team and project a positive and friendly image to customers and other clients. Duties include but are not limited to the following;
- To have a thorough knowledge of all Chevin Homes products/services.
- To work in accordance of protocols
- Pulling/filling notes for meetings and update as necessary
- Scanning and collecting posts.
- Booking in meetings and creating schedules.
- Fax and photocopy as requested
- Handling daily administrative duties
- Answer inbound calls and ensure that any queries are dealt with accordingly.
- Typing from dictation made by Directors to include conveyancing
- Cheque administration from Accounts Department
- Daily banking and other task duties
- Stationery stock control and ordering
- In and out going post responsibility
- Key cupboard responsibility logging in/out and accountability for property stock keys
- New build sales customer liaison as and when necessary
- Also, Purchase ledger and account reconciliation assistance with guidance from Accounts Manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3 NVQ
Functional Skills if required
20% off the job training each week, based within your office!
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent role for the right applicant upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CHEVIN GROUP HOLDINGS LTD
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.