Industrial Coatings Apprentice CC-Infrastructure Services
To carry out cleaning/removal/protection/painting. Provide a high quality service to our clients.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
£4.81 per hour. All expenses when staying away are paid for by the business. Accommodation and a staying away allowance for food and drink.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
01 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties include:
· Carrying out painting work, for example to railings and bridge structures
· General labouring work
· Industrial cleaning & painting
· Graffiti removal and protection
· Responsible to on site quality control
· Maintenance of tools and equipment
· Input of information onto our operational job management system via a tablet
· To adhere to health & safety procedures including wearing the correct PPE at all times
· To ensure safe handling and compliance of Materials safety data sheets for all chemicals
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Industrial Coatings Level 2 Apprenticeship.
All training & learning will be delivered on site usually once per month.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Yes we’re looking for permanent members of the team in the role of Operative.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS TRAINING UK LIMITED
07881 372 296
Industrial coatings applicator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.