Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship - Monday- Friday, 40 hours a week (1 day in college) - £5.81 per hour - pay review after 6 months
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
The starting rate will be £5.81 per hour with a review in 6 months and potential to increase based on performance.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
31 Jul 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To actively monitor and engage with all forms of social media
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure the website and social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting
- Act as one of the key points of contact for social media queries
- Assist with the copywriting, editing and proofreading of content, including but not limited to social media posts, web articles, advertisements and press releases
- Analyse and report on following, engagement and impression statistics, and success of social media campaigns
- Keeping up to date with the latest social media trends, awareness days
- Ensure that content is in line with brand guidelines
- Developing and overseeing competitor analysis
- Create engaging e-newsletters and e-shots that achieve high open and click rates
- Research, approach and work with influencers and celebrities on collaborations and case studies
- Assisting with the marketing admin and file structuring
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
1 day a week in college at Leeds City College and 4 days a week in the office in Ilkley.
Apprentice will receive a level 3 certificate at the end of the assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We would like this role to lead on to a further career in Marketing - hopefully within our company as the marketing assistant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.