The role is to support the existing finance officer in the role and responsibilities related to the post. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
01 Oct 2022
05 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
Every working day:
- Obtain information on any resident admissions/discharges from care staff.
- Filing of confidential papers.
- Oversee finance/general post and assign to postholders.
- Calendar appointments keep track online with all site visits
- Inform if impending visits; chiropody, hairdresser, chiropody & residents individual personal funds.
Complete procurement of:
- Housekeeping supplies.
- Kitchen supplies.
- Input data onto zero Accounts system.
- Complete statutory returns supporting finance Manager.
- Check timesheets against rota with Registered Manager.
- Book /oversee maintenance and servicing within the home.
- Serving of laundry electrical equipment [lease]
- Servicing of kitchen equipment [lease]
- PAT testing.
- LOLER – lifts/ slings/hoists.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will receive a Business Administration Level 3 qualification after the completion of this apprenticeship.
Your training will be done at the workplace, where an assessor will visit you regarding your coursework.
Your training day will be once a week and will be at the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent postion depending on performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
BIRMINGHAM METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.