Finance Assistant Apprenticeship BANNATYNE FITNESS (2) LIMITED
The Finance Assistant Apprentice will provide support to internal and external customers. There is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications. This is a great opportunity for the right person to start their career in finance.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
20 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Post bank transactions
- Raise sales invoices and allocate payments
- Redeem third party vouchers
- Assist with the purchasing process, checking PO status, invoice processing and petty cash process
- Assist with daily tasks that will support our accounts team
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude
- A passion for accounts and problem solving
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to ensure the delivery of agreed workload
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work with different people
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Accounts or Finance Assistant Level 2
Apprentices will be required to take one of the professional qualifications listed below, as chosen by the employer to be most relevant to the job role:
- AAT Foundation certificate in accounting (Level 2)
- ACCA Certificate in financial and management accounting (level 2)
- IAB Level 2 certificate in bookkeeping
- ICB Level 2 certificate in bookkeeping
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm inclusive of 1 day study at Darlington College
40 hours per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right person, progression will be discussed. The opportunity to progress to study the professional qualification through an apprenticeship in AAT Level 3 would be considered.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.