Grab this rare opportunity to develop all-round IT skills providing outsourced IT technical support to local schools. This will be a fantastic learning experience. You will need to be a driver with transport for this mobile role.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
30 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Respond to Helpdesk requests remotely
- Help desk calls - taking help desk calls; logging and tracking calls
- Hardware and software repairs in a workshop facility
- Installation of hardware and software
- Carry out network documentation and reporting
- Assisting with sourcing spare parts and replacement equipment
- Assisting the Technical team with maintenance tasks and installs
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On completion, the
Apprentice will be awarded
the Level 3 Information
This standard aligns with
the following professional
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The employer is looking to offer full time employment upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship. We believe in developing our talent internally and have a clear and personalised progression route for each of our employees which is reviewed annually
The majority of our management team started out as apprentices, and we have a history of training and developing well-rounded staff members from apprenticeship level
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C / 9-4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
JBC SKILLS TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.