Insurance Practitioner Apprentice CLS PROPERTY INSIGHT LTD
Do you want a career in Underwriting? We have an Underwriting Apprenticeship position which will help you achieve this. You will assist the wider Underwriting team across a variety of areas in Legal Indemnity. Duties include general administration, data reporting and after time, progression to underwriting duties at a junior level.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2022
Salary will increase in line with National Minimum Wage during the apprenticeship. 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and life assurance from joining.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
07 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To form and maintain good working relationships with clients, making sure to maintain a professional approach at all times.
- Assisting the Underwriting Team with admin tasks for both residential and commercial legal indemnity cases.
- Managing post.
- Drafting policy documents.
- Carrying out research tasks.
- Chasing quotations that are yet to be converted.
- Data entry on our in-house systems.
- Answering website and telephone queries concerning the usability of the website and supporting clients with any queries they have on our products.
- Carry out all tasks in line with stipulated processes, procedures & authority limits.
- Ensuring all tasks are undertaken in accordance with agreed standards.
- General and administration tasks.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
In addition to the Insurance Practitioner Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard, you will work towards your Certificate in Insurance (CII).
CLS will also provide on the job training, Skillgate mandatory compliance courses and Elevate our in-house training platform.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a strong likelihood that at the end of the successful completion of the apprenticeship there will be a full-time permanent position. We currently have two underwriting apprentices who are close to completing and will become Trainee Underwriters with us in the Summer. Underwriting is a career for life with lots of progression opportunities.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIES LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.