Hull City Council - North Locality - Office Apprentice Kingston upon Hull City Council
The North Locality Children's centre have an opportunity for an apprentice to join their team to provide an efficient, accurate and responsive professional practice customer focused administration support to Children and Families Services ensuring compliance with procedures to support the delivery of efficient front-line services.
Closing date: 17 Jul 2022
Paid monthly, last working day of the month.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
30 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To ensure excellent customer service meets customer promises and service standards of Adult, Children and Families by providing a high quality and efficient general administration support service
- Assist with a range of adminisration duties involving highly sensitive and confidential information requiring initiative
- Maintain specific databases, inputting and extracting data, maintain up to date accurate and quality data on appropriate systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Public Service Operational Delivery Officer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Award in Operational Delivery (Principles) and a Level 3 Certificate in Operation Delivery (Advanced).
- Functional Skills in maths and English
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential future job opportunities for the successful candidate with Hull City Council.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Business Engagement Team
Public service operational delivery officer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.