Project Administrator Apprentice SR Apprenticeships Limited
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated administrator to join a dedicated people development team. The team have ambitious plans and you will make a significant contribution to the smooth running of delivery of a range of high quality, professional development activities.
Closing date: 12 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Jul 2022
07 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities/accountabilities will include:
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment) for the learning and development team
Proactively manage complex calendar on an ongoing basis, ability to prioritise calendar based on business needs to ensure accurate and efficient scheduling
- Co-ordinate student workshops, whether in person or virtually
- Support with building study plans for students
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of expense reports
- Support the management team with building reports on student progress
- Offer support and guidance to students and escalate any potential issues
- Identify, recommend, and implement solutions to departmental operations process issues
- Co-ordinate team events while staying within allocated budgets
- Recommend opportunities for improvement and efficiency in business operations, scheduling and administrative support
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3
Functional Skills Level 2 if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To be discussed at interview.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SR APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.