Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice with Connex Solutions, a Software Company, based in Manchester.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
28 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ordering new numbers from customers.
- Maintain accurate and up to date number routing information.
- Ensure customer compliance with internal allocation policies.
- Conversing with customers on their requirements.
- Interact with carrier and internal systems to allocate new numbers.
- Provide technical support answering support queries from clients. via multiple channels, phone, email, live chat or support portal.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to our Core Values and Goals.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with clients issues.
- Keep the client up to speed on progress with regular feedback on tickets.
- To log all tickets accurately and with enough detail to allow others to follow on the ticket actions.
- Improve the knowledge of clients of the use of Connex systems by providing training, advice and sharing KBAs.
- To escalate more complex issues to the 2nd line team having documented steps taken so far.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.