Business Administrator Apprentice RMS Grimsby and Immingham
RMS Ports (Grimsby) are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and outgoing individual to become their new apprentice. In this role the successful candidate will be providing administrative support for the weighbridge, performing stock checks as well as general administrative and customer support.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2022
Rate of pay will be increased substantially based off performance, attitude and apprenticeship progress.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
11 Jul 2022
28 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Weigh vehicles in and out on weighbridge
· Input vehicle details on to computerised stock system
· Update customer’s stock records on computerised stock system and spreadsheets
· Physical Stock Checks to reconcile book stocks
· Produce vehicle loading authorities and despatch tickets
· Report collections to customers
· Various administration duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
· Level 3 Business Administrator Standard
· A bespoke programme of technical and vocational training
· Functional skills in Maths and English *if applicable
The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated work based trainer who will provide support and guidance throughout the course.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent contract upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship and further enhanced industry based training
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
07827 081 754
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.