IT Apprentice (Comis Technology Limited) Comis Technology Limited
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Apprentice with Comis Technology, a Managed IT Services Provider based in London.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2022
Salary £12,500 - £14,000
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
27 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Respond to client requests within support agreement targets
- Provide 1st line desktop and support
- Build rapport with all new and existing clients to develop positive working relationships
- Assist with ad-hoc project work such as IT installs, upgrades and migrations
- Assist with recommended service improvements to existing IT solutions
- Co-operation to promote the development of the support team and the success of the company a whole
- Call logging and regular feedback to service delivery team leader
- PC builds, Daily checks, NCentral Active licence reconciliation
- Client Asset Management (new starters & leavers) & Warranty Items
- 365 deployments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.