Front of house receptionist required to work in this busy company based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. This is a fantastic establish company to work in with an exciting and rewarding role. You will be responsible managing the reception area, greeting clients, taking calls and all administrative tasks associated with this role
Closing date: 22 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
25 Aug 2022
05 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Managing Reception desk and area
- Greeting visitors, clients etc to the office
- Taking calls
- General day to day administration tasks related to the role
- Managing social media and marketing related to the role
- Emails and clients letters etc
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training will be given in the workplace
- You will work towards completion of your level 2 Customer Service qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Great career progression for the right candidate once completed your level 2 you can then progress onto further qualification relevant to your job role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3) Desired
About the employer
BEATUS PROPERTY LTD
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.