Apprentice Manual Machinist HARRISON ENGINEERING LEEK LTD
The successful candidate will become experienced in all aspects of manual milling and turning and gain skills for life. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
26 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will be involved with the following:
- Learning and understanding the processes of manual machining
- Working to close customer specifications, the apprentice will learn the importance of meeting these specifications
- Learn to work to targets and deadlines
- Learn and understand the importance of following all company health and safety procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Engineering Operative apprenticeship standard which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma in Engineering Operations (skills)
- Certificate or Diploma in Engineering Operations (knowledge)
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
Learning will take place in the workplace with the need to attend training with NSEGTA when required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression opportunities to be discussed on completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
HARRISON ENGINEERING LEEK LTD
NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE ENGINEERING GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.