The successful candidate will work within a team to produce required items by using machines to fulfill customer orders. It is a great opportunity that could lead to progression opportunities.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
31 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The successful candidate will be involved with:
- Checking components to the work order note
- Preparing materials, equipment amd machinery to process products to customer specifications
- Carrying out production checks using computerised equipment or metric tooling
- Manually lifting and transporting goods or using a pump truck to move pallets
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative apprenticeship standard which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing (knowledge and skills)
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
Learning will take place in the workplace with the need to attend training with NSEGTA when required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to be discussed on completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
NORTH STAFFORDSHIRE ENGINEERING GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.