Mechanised Print, Finishing and Binding Apprentice CPI UK MANAGEMENT COMPANY LTD
An opportunity to develop as a skilled Bindery Operator and actively participate in an apprenticeship in Mechanised Print Finishing and Binding.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Jan 2023
26 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learn to operate binding machines in the production of cased and flush books
- Learn how to operate a single knife guillotine
- Understand the components and make-up of books
- Learn how to make a book by hand
- Actively participate in your own development plan
- Working towards key performance standards, but always recognising that quality is paramount
- Ensure good housekeeping of area
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprenticeship Standard for Print Level 2
Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
1 day per month study at workplace with Learn2print.
Allocated assessor with regular visits to the workplace to review practical element of the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full-time position within the company is available to the right candidate on completion of the Apprenticeship programme
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
AXIA SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.