Business Administration Apprentice LITTLE DESSERT SHOP (HOLDINGS ) LIMITED
Urgent vacancy! Business Administration Apprentice required for the award winning Little Dessert Shop in Wolverhampton! Gain valuable administration experience with a successful business. This is an apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
16 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your role will include providing office support to both employees and customers, keeping company data updated and interacting with clients to build good relationships.
Other duties and responsibilities may include:
- Answering phone calls, taking messages and connecting calls to proper departments
- Following up on clients’ business communications, ordering and billing and tracking the organisation’s expenditure
- Invoicing clients, collecting company data and negotiating agreements with internal and external stakeholders
- Educating clients about company products and services and how to make a purchase
- Communicating with clients through fax and emails and building positive relationships with them
- Making employee travel arrangements and helping with minor technical issues
- Preparing documents through editing, printing and binding
- Preparing plans to help streamline and improve business operations
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3 qualification.
Training will be delivered online/on employer site and managed by our assessors.
20% off the job training guaranteed (7 hours out of 35 in working week) will go to training. Whether this be in the form of a "day off" or allocated during the working week is agreed upon by the employer.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible opportunity to progress onto employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
0121 333 3001
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.