Customer Service Administrator Apprentice JUNIPER TRADING LTD
Our client is a UK manufacturer of real and faux leather promotional goods which include notebooks, travel, and desk accessories. They specialise in branding these for business gifts and promotions. They work with some of the most well-known brands in the world. They are now looking for a customer service administrator to join their growing team.
Closing date: 23 Aug 2022
£9,370 - £13,000 depending on experience
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
27 Aug 2022
06 Jun 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Administration to include but not limited to:
- Receiving and entering orders, visuals & samples onto their system, ensuring the customers’ requirements are met.
- Checking and updating their live stock sheet, to ensure a correct lead time is given to the customer at time of order.
- QC of goods in for client orders.
- QC of orders prior to dispatch & Customer Updates.
- Dispatch of orders & Samples to include Pick & Pack of samples and retail orders.
- Sending of POD’s & QC images to clients.
- Assisting with production planning to ensure clients lead times are met.
- Assisting with their quality system, audits, and preparation for their ISO 9001 & 14001.
Sales support to include but not limited to:
- Answering calls from their customers.
- Assisting the sales team with simple quotations & samples.
- Assisting the artwork team with visuals, Customer dies, collation of tooling and job files for orders.
Customer service to include but not limited to:
- Liaising with their customers, suppliers, and couriers to ensure a smooth transaction is completed.
- Communicate with their customers daily via email and telephone, always giving excellent customer service.
- Complaint handling.
- After sale service.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Customer Service.
- Remote training.
- One to Ones.
- 20% off the job training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression within the company if successfully completing the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.