Digital Marketing Executive Apprentice (Chelsea Bridge Clinic) Chelsea Bridge Clinic
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive with Aspen Medical Services Ltd., a boutique multi disciplinary medical and complementary provider to private customers based in the Chelsea Bridge Clinic in London.
Closing date: 05 Sep 2022
Salary £20,000 - £25,000
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
25 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Word press, social media and marketing.
- Liaising with clients to book appointments and visits
- Providing on-going support for clients throughout their experience with us, ensuring they have a great experience of us.
- Driving marketing campaigns
- Great listening and communication skills with the ability to respond with empathy
- Always maintain high professional standards and abide by all regulatory requirements
- Accurately maintain our customer database, ensuring all conversations and outcomes are recorded
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude with a real desire to help others within the marketing department
- A mix of flexibility and resilience to deal with a variety of enquiries
- Event organisation and marketing coordination
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digitalmarketer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Progression route for this role is Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.