Oakleys are offering a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to learn a variety of new skills, knowledge and experience within a Customer Service role. During the training, we will support what you show particular strength in and harness that potential to create progression within your role.
Closing date: 15 Aug 2022
Wage to increase depending on performance which is regularly reviewed
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
26 May 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· Answer the phone and record enquires
· Assist in the warehouse in order to learn products and services
· Respond to domestic customers email and phone enquires
· Help identify parts for the workshop
· Chase parts by calling suppliers
· Respond to commercial customers email and phone enquires
· Start to build relationships with commercial customers and ensure that they are getting the correct level of service.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- In house training at Oakleys
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Regular session through Telford College apprenticeship assessor
- One day per month day release at Telford College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time employment to progress within the business
- Trained to operate Machinery
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 2 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
OAKLEYS GROUP LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.