Recruitment Administrator Apprenticeship HEARTLAND CARE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
We are looking to hire a motivated and organised individual for the role of Apprentice Recruitment Administrator to join our busy Recruitment team in the Nottingham Office based in NG7. In your new role as Apprentice Recruitment Administrator, you will work alongside recruitment consultants and clients to ensure exceptional service is provided.
Closing date: 23 Jul 2022
Weekly wage £243.75 - £356.25
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
31 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking to hire a motivated and organised individual for the role of Apprentice Recruitment Administrator to join our busy Recruitment team in the Nottingham Office based in NG7.
In your new role as Apprentice Recruitment Administrator, you will work alongside recruitment consultants and clients to ensure exceptional service is provided.
Your day-to-day duties will involve a variety of responsibilities including:
- General compliance checks, including candidate ID/Right to work and other document checks
- Assisting recruitment consultants in the candidate registration processes, Processing DBS checks
- Ensure the full process of checking and vetting documents is completed in a timely manner
- Reference requesting and chasing
- Organising and checking off candidate files
- Regularly chasing missing documents
- Keeping all the candidates compliant at all times by conducting regular checks
- Scanning documents and uploading them onto the internal system
- Ensure data is entered accurately into candidate's files, and that they are kept as up-to-date
- Answer incoming calls and assist with general inquiries
- Provide ad hoc support to the recruitment team with holiday cover and on-call
- Any other duties to support the general office running
In order to be successful in the role you will have the following:
Ability to work efficiently and have a high level of organisation and attention to detail
Desire to work to a high standard of accuracy
- A proactive and professional approach to work and a great work ethic
- Be personable and supportive to other team members
- Be a confident communicator and not afraid to deal with inquiries over the phone and face to face
- Be a great team player, but able to work on your own initiative when required
In return, you will receive the opportunity to work for an excellent, supportive and progressive employer. This role offers excellent career progression opportunities and a great supportive working environment.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For the right candidate there is the possibility to expand and develop a career with the company and securing a permanent position upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SR APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.