Apprentice Business Support Officer ALEXIN HEALTHCARE LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful employer and team providing consistently high standards to their service users. You will provide administrative support to your colleagues within the Training Hub and report directly to the Business and Operations Manager. You will have a natural commitment to quality service and excellence.
Closing date: 16 Sep 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
19 Sep 2022
25 May 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The post holder will be supported to complete an apprenticeship in Business Administration. The designated person will be trained to provide full clerical support to the Business Unit
- As part of a team, the designated person will be the first point of contact for all queries
- The post holder will be familiar with a full range of clerical tasks and undertake specific duties
- The post holder will be responsible for updating the website with key information
- Social media design/management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths (where required)
- A mixture of face to face and remote visits every 4 - 6 weeks
- 24-hour access to course learning materials
- On the job training with a designated mentor
- Reviews every 6 - 8 weeks with your work-based tutor and line manager/mentor
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship you will be able to apply for any permanent opportunities that may arise if considered suitable for your skill set.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3 or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.