An excellent opportunity to become part of a small friendly, supportive tight knit team. Dealing with customer enquiries/queries both via email and telephone, communicating internally with warehouse staff, typing and pricing quotations for customers, planning transport delivery routes, general office administration.
Closing date: 28 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
07 Jun 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with customer enquiries/queries both via email and telephone
- Proof of delivery requests
- Product prices
- Stock levels orders on Sage
- Requesting information regarding the project
- Pricing the project according to value and volume required on each delivery
- Grouping similar delivery addresses together
- Speaking with couriers for delivery quotations
- Assisting drivers with locating sites / contacts
- Mailing duties
- Assisting with accounts queries
- General office administration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Functional Skills including English and maths (if required).
End-Point Assessment (EPA).
Company in-house training supported by an experienced and very supportive trained team.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time permanent position within the company available, for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LEARNING INNOVATIONS TRAINING TEAM LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.